From setup to service, Complete Sun is on your side.
We’re as excited about renewable energy as you are. We also understand that it’s important to maintain continuity when getting involved with a new home system. That’s why we aim to help every individual throughout their unique customer life cycle. Whether you’re calling us for the first time to get more information on solar, want to know about your maintenance options, or need to file a warranty claim, we’ll be there for you.
Save money. Save the environment. Get solar.
Installing solar panels provides your home with 100% clean, renewable energy with no pollution. Better yet, with a home battery unit, you can enjoy the comfort of your lights staying on if a power outage strikes the neighborhood. In the last decade, the cost of solar has dropped 70% and with the money you’ll save on your energy bill and potential tax breaks, investing in panels for your home will pay off in no time! Complete Sun can explain the ins and outs of making the most out of your investment in solar.
Solar can be simple with Complete Sun.
Experience it for yourself.
So you want to go solar?
Here are the top reasons to make the commitment to solar power at your residence:
- Reduce or eliminate energy bills
- Chances are that a good amount of your monthly budget goes towards electricity. When you install solar, the power is in your hands and more money stays in your wallet.
- Take advantage of incentives
- In many states, you can claim state and federal tax credits for your investment in solar. With these benefits and general savings on your side, going solar is more affordable than ever.
- Increase property value
- If you might be planning to move in the future, installing solar panels now will provide energy savings in the years until your move and increase the value of your home when you sell.
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Feel good about your environmental impact by reducing your carbon footprint. Using energy from the sun means you’re no longer using fossil fuels like coal and natural gas.
How to reduce your home’s energy consumption:
- Know your numbers
- How much energy do you use a month? Your energy bill can tell you this and sometimes include a comparison chart of your neighbors’ usage. When you know how much energy you’re using, you can begin to take steps to reduce the use.
- Make energy-efficient improvements
- Replace traditional incandescent lights with led lighting
- Fix the seals around your windows and doors
- Replace older appliances with energy efficient ones
- Older homes should upgrade insulation to keep from leaking
- Get unconventional
- Unplug electronics when they’re not in use in order to reduce the “vampire power” (energy used by electronics even when they are off) that adds up to over $19 billion a year in energy costs in the U.S., according to a 2015 report from the National Resources Defense Council.
- Air dry your clothes instead of using a heated dryer
- Air dry your dishes instead of using the heated dry option
- Go solar
- Solar is one of the easiest and most reliable ways to get renewable energy in your home. Have any more questions? Complete Sun can help.